One More FULL Week....

One more full week of summer for this teacher here....yep, I'm going back for some FUN PDs on the 16th. CAN'T WAIT.  

Let's talk about something more fun....

I did my nails on the 4th and I think they were pretty cute.  Here they are! :)


I had my first showing for my house yesterday!  I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned until the house was SPARKLING!   I have another showing today, too!  :)  Wish me luck!

Here's my AWESOME wet bar that my dad helped me finish.  The plan was always to have this done 4 years ago...but, that obviously didn't happen.  It's so beautiful and I'm just so excited to enjoy it until my house sells.  :) 


Oh.....and I made a super fun, colorful pack last tonight.  Check it out by clicking on the picture!

2 comments

  1. Pretty nails! And what a fantastic wet bar. It is great that your dad could help you with that project. Enjoy and good luck selling your house.
    Alyce

    Mrs. Bartel’s School Family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks so much! My fingers are crossed for a good showing today! :)

      Delete