Monday Made-Its!

This will be my first time joining Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made-Its linky!  :)  So excited!


Fourth Grade Frolics

Here we go!



I like new things at the start of a new school year - new smelly markers (WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE WHAT I FOUND.....read all about it tomorrow!), new crayons, freshly covered bulletin boards with new borders, you know...new, neat, organized, fresh.  Ah.  Happiness. 

So, I decided to make a NEW behavior chart.  I love, love, love the clip chart.  It just works for me.  

I wrote all about how my behavior management system here.  And, here's a little pic of my old one. :)  I used to think it was SO cute...but, now that I look at it, eh.  I could do better....


And, I feel like I did better! HERE'S MY NEW ONE!


I made it prettier and I changed it up a little bit.  I always noticed that my students/parents would get mixed up with Great Job and Good Day.  They were too similar.  So, I made the top levels different and hope that they are better understood.  

Instead of Outstanding, I made it Super Student.   Instead of Great Job, I put Excellent Choices. Then,  I kept it the same for the other levels. 


I had tons of left over scrapbook paper, so I threw some of them together and made these Positive Reinforcement Clips!  I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to use them - but, I'm thinking I could choose one student per day to earn the clip.  When will they wear it?  Eh, the next day?  The end of the same day?  I'm not sure...still gotta think that out.  

They have a tiny clothespin glued to the back...so the student can clip it onto their shirts when they earn it. 


Sure, I could've printed the words in a fun font, but I didn't think about that... so, my handwriting will have to do. ;)

I LOVE my sucker flower....and so do my students!  :)  Here's my old one.  I only have a picture on instagram and I just can't figure out how to download the pic (is that even possible?)

Here's my new flower pot!  I haven't loaded it with the suckers yet...come on, it's only July 14th! ;) 


The paint was supposed to be NEON green....but, it took me like 9402 coats to cover up the clay pot.  So, it's more of a green green.  Oh well. :) 

Well, that's it for now!  Make sure you link up!


2 comments

  1. Your new and improved clipchart looks awesome! Thanks for linking it up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! What a great idea for a linky party - I can't wait to do it again next Monday! :)

      Delete