Anxiously Awaiting Back to School... with a Freebie!

I am STRESSED and ANXIOUS over the plans for Fall.   I go back on August 3rd.  Our student start date was pushed back to September 2nd, so I'll have almost a month of professional developments and preparations for the new school year.

I still don't know what it'll look like.  We had three choices: in-person, blended and virtual.  I requested virtual because it's scary being immunocompromised and having to go back to a classroom of germs. I work with K-4 students (if I get to keep my same position) and, so far, K-2 students are not required to wear masks.  But, things are changing constantly and I really don't know anything - how I'll be teaching, where I'll be teaching, what grade level I'll be teaching.

So, how am I preparing? I'M NOT!  Usually my classroom is set-up, my first week plans are copied and I'm feeling ready to go.  Not this year.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been updating products in my store though.  :) 

This opinion writing freebie is perfect for your students who are at the point of transitioning from just supplying an opinion to being able to support their opinion with a reason. Click the picture if you'd like to see more about it!



Do you know what school will look like for you in the Fall?  Are you teaching virtually?  Are students required to wear masks?

No comments