My Best Yet!

OMG.  I did it.  I made my favorite, BEST, biggest product!

Let's start this with... I'm cheap.  It took me about 3 years to branch out and buy a big pack of CVC clipart.  But, I did it.  I am SO happy I did!  The clipart from Miss Laura got my creative juices f-l-o-w-i-n-g.

I wish I made this product months ago when my struggling readers needed LOTS of work with CVC words.   There's always next year though, right?!

There are so many PRINT & GO pages - lots of cutting, gluing, reading, and writing!  One of my favorite things about these printables is that all of the pictures are black and white.  That gives my early finishers something to do! :) :)  Happy teacher!

Click either picture to check out this 45 page PRINT & GO CVC pack! :)  P.S.. it's one product... I just wanted to show how many pages were included so I have 2 preview pages! ;)



Ahhhh I love it!

Have a great day!

4 comments