New Blogger - Need Followers! Ah!

Hi blogger friends!  I feel like I know all of you (since I've been stalking you for over a year!).  I tried starting a blog last summer but it was more for the parents and students.  After a couple of months of endless posts, NO ONE FOLLOWED ME!  I don't even know if anyone viewed the blog!

I'm a little self-conscious about starting up another blog.  This one isn't for my classroom.. it's for me to *hopefully* connect with some fabulous teachers/bloggers.  I'm envious of their wit, creativity, and fun linky parties.  I want to be in the cool crowd!!

If you happened to accidentally stumble on this blog, please don't leave without following me.  Please?!  I promise I'll do my best to learn how to be a super blogger!  And.. I plan on offering up some cute freebies.. soon!  I'm not against a little bribery! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon!

6 comments

  1. Guess what? Your wish came true! You now have a follower. =)

    Here are some boggy tips:

    *Join a linky party. Here is a linky party for new bloggers. Go join. Stop by the other *newbie* blogs and invite them to come and visit you.

    http://gr3istheplace4me.blogspot.com/2012/07/newbie-blog-hop.html

    *Be sure you have a direct link back to your blog when you leave a comment. Here is how you do that:

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html

    *Share *freebies*, pictures, or teaching tips

    I hope this helps. =)

    If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following me! Also, thanks for the info on the new blogger linky party.. I'm going to link up tomorrow! Your blog is so cute and you have such wonderful ideas on it!

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! I almost gave up when I first started. It is always nice to know that someone is reading what you share. =)

      Thank you for the sweet words about my blog. I have a couple of things that I am working on and am excited to share. I hope you come by and visit again. I would love to have you as one of my followers. =)


      Heather
      Heather's Heart

      Delete
  2. I found your comment on a TPT forum and had to stop by and check your blog out! It looks fantastic! I understand your apprehension about starting a blog. Currently I am trying to get mine up and running too. It's going to be a learning experience for me. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog! Good luck starting your blog! I can't wait to follow you when it's up and running! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on starting your blog and store - I love your polka dots! I'm relatively new too and still apprehensive! If you get a chance, please stop by and say hello - I'm in need of followers too!! ☺

    Wendy
    Teacher's Toolkit

    ReplyDelete