Happy Fall Y'all! Fall Sale!



Happy FIRST DAY OF FALL!  It sure felt like it here... chilly and rainy.  I love the chilly weather that Fall brings but I could've really done without the rain.  Fall is my absolute favorite season... so to celebrate, I'm linking up with Casey from Second Grade Math Maniac for the big 20% off sale!  There are over 50 other bloggers doing it, too.. so check it out!

Please don't forget to check out my TpT store.. maybe you can find something useful?! (just click on the picture!)


My husband and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary this past week. I guess you could say we're still celebrating because we went out to dinner again. We went to one of our FAVORITE restaurants... Lagerheads.  MMM.  If you like barbecue, you would love this place!  We basically rolled out of our seats because we ate so much.  Here's a picture of my husband's dinner.  It's called The Boss Hog.   It's one pound of pulled pork on a bun.  Holy moly!  It was as big as his head, no joke.

Have a great, relaxing weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments