I'm Back... and Better Than Ever!

Boyyy, it sure has been a long time since I've blogged. :)  There have been some big changes in my life since the last time I wrote.  I won't bore you with the details.. I'm happier and better than ever though!

I had been posting all about my weight loss and I'm happy to say that I've lost a total of 45 lbs.  I went down 5 sizes.  It was and still is a lot of work - but, it's totally worth it.  :)

I have a teeny tiny class this year - only 15 kids!  The max I could have is 30 and most years I've been pretty close to that number.  Not this year though!  Most of my students are super sweet and well-behaved.  I have a couple that like to do anything and everything to push my buttons... but what teacher doesn't? ;)

I feel pretty bad for neglecting my blog... so, to make it up to you, here's a little digital paper pack freebie.  Click the picture to grab them!


I hope you enjoy them... and don't forget to check back for more goodies!

No comments