Sunday Blues and Nouns

Where did the weekend go?!

I spent Saturday shopping, napping, cleaning, and creating this fun little guy.


This is the ultimate resource for nouns.  I just wish I had made it earlier so I could have used it when I taught nouns.  :)  It'll be on sale in my TpT store for the big Teacher Appreciate Sale!  My store is going to be 20% off and you can get an extra 10% off of that by entering the code: TAD13.  (Click the pictures above to head there!).

I'm also throwing a little sale at my Teachers Notebook Artist Shop.  I'm offering 10% off and then TN will give you an additional 10%.  That means most of my digital paper packs are just $1.30-$1.80.  :)  They will be on sale until the 10th.  :)  Want to see my favorite pack?

Click the picture to check out more awesome deals!

I went to bed wayyyy too late Saturday night and woke up wayyy to early this morning.  I worked out (I'm down 18 bs!) and  I went to a shower for my good friend from work.  There were tons of people there and it was very pretty.  I'm glad I got to meet all of her family that I hear so much about.  :)

I know I promised a freebie this weekend but I've been pretty busy.  Please forgive me?!  I will definitely whip something great up throughout the week and offer it as a late Teacher Appreciation gift at the end of the week.  :)

Enjoy your last couple hours of the weekend!

No comments