Got Pretty Nails?...and a freebie!

Do you like pampering yourself during the summer?  I do.  One of my favorite ways to do that is to have a nice, fresh, shiny manicure. I just love perfectly painted nails.

Those Jamberry nail wraps look SO SO SO fun!  I'm a little cheap, so I haven't taken the plunge and ordered any yet.   I also LOVE a gel manicure, but, again... I'm pretty cheap.  My nails DO NOT like regular nail polish.  I'm a crazy mess of chips just hours after I paint them.  Except my toes...they always keep polish on perfectly.  Hm, weird.

So, I'm too cheap for Jamberry...and too cheap for gel manicures.  But, I'm NOT too cheap for this amazing stuff...


Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy!

It is only $5 at Target.  Don't forget the Diamond Top Coat though (also only $5).  It makes your nails super shiny, just like a gel manicure.  And, I tell ya, it lasts long.  You don't need that LED/UV light either.  Polish those puppies, let them dry, and you're good for days.  It definitely isn't the EXACT same as a gel manicure, but it'll last so much longer than regular nail polish. :)

So, this is not teaching related at all...sorry.  I just to share about this nail polish!

Since you read this random post, I'd like to thank you with a couple free digital papers.  The nail polish colors above were pretty inspiring.  Click to grab them!



Happy Sunday!

2 comments

  1. Thank you for the beautiful paper! I am also going to have to try the Revlon nail polish. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, you're so welcome! The Revlon nail polish is still on my nails and going strong! You should definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete